- Go to http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/square/
- Click on Download Flash Player “Square”
- Select “Download plug-in for 64-bit Linux
Back to your computer.
- Find the file you downloaded just now “flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz”
- Extract the file “libflashplayer.so”
- Go to /opt/google/chrome folder
- Create a plugins folder
- copy libflashplayer.so into /opt/google/chrome/plugins
In your Google Chrome Browser
- At the address bar.
- Type about:plugins
- You should be able to see Shockwave Flash
- Make sure it is Enable.