A user was having problem to open his word document yesterday. When he try to open the word document, he encounter the below error. So search the internet and found a solution. The problem lies with MS office 2000.Solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q241581/
This document may be corrupt. To preserve the contents: Choose Select All from the Edit menu, then choose Copy from the Edit menu. Create a new document, then choose Paste from the Edit menu.
- On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type Regedit and click OK.
- Select the following key in the Windows registry:
- On the Edit menu, click New, click DWord Value, and then add the following registry value:
Value Name: LTOverflowRecovery
- On the Registry menu, click Exit.